The Mark1 M3
The stealthy Mark I IBP coated stainless steel case shows up in sharp contrast to the unique patina dial of the Mark I M3.
The Mark I collection is made from salvaged Mark I & II Minis. This ensures that no two watches are identical as every watch is visibly unique due to the patina of the dial.
Made from classic Austin and Morris Minis, the Mini collection celebrates an iconic automobile. Car of the century, rally champion and arguably the very embodiment of British engineering.
The Mark I and Mark II Minis were produced between 1959 and 1970. And only cars beyond repair were used in the making of our handcrafted dials.
- Chronograph 60 min
- 24 hour indicator
- Date function
- Superluminous chrome hands
- Black ellipse shape chronograph & sub-dials
- Eliptic dashboard design inspired by the classic Mini Cooper dashboard.
- Movement: TMI VK64
- 316L Stainless Steel case
- Top glass Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Dial: Handcrafted metal dial made from a recycled Austin Mini. Each dial is coated with a clear layer of lacquer ensuring that the patina does not "spread" to other parts of the watch.
- Caseback includes original VIN of the salvaged car that was used to make your watch.
- 22mm Black crocodile pattern calf leather strap with quick-release system.
- 2 year warranty
- 5 ATM / 50 meters Water Resistant
- Every single Mark I timepiece comes with a brochure telling you the story of the specific car that became your watch – along with a copy of the car’s original logbook.
- Diameter 44.3mm
- Height 11.5mm